Ceramic Intensive Workshop in Málaga, Spain
Stages de Céramique à Málaga
Do you enjoy creating with clay? Willing to initiate to ceramic?
We propose you an intensive 4-days ceramic workshop in Málaga, Andalucia.
- Wheel throwing, ceramic hand-building, decoration techniques
- Suited for all skill levels, including beginners
Our objective is to share our passion for ceramic and make you discover Málaga way of life.
- Ceramic studio located in Málaga west district, at 10 minutes from the city center and at 5 minutes walk from the beach and cultural institutions such as the «Museo Ruso» and the cultural center «La Térmica».
- Heartwarming atmosphere: the workshop is animated by the two founders and limited to 5 participants.
- We speak Spanish, English and French.
At the ceramic Studio
- 4 hours a day
- Wheel throwing, hand-buildings techniques
- Decoration with oxides, engobes and glazes
- Visits of Málaga monuments
- Gastronomy: tapas and wines
- Visit of a potter in a typical white town («Pueblo Blanco»)
- And much more, depending on your interests
Interested? Please contact us for more information about dates and rates.